[op25-dev] OP25 setup once built [3 Attachments]

John Ackermann N8UR jra@febo.com [op25-dev] op25-dev at yahoogroups.com
Fri Jun 9 19:06:47 UTC 2017

Things are working now.  My problem was that the Radio Reference site
info confused me by listing a "System ID" (348) and a "Site NAC" (25A)
but not the 343 NAC.

1.  Attached copy-paste from Radio Reference.

2.  Attached current trunk.tsv.

3.  Attached screenshot of the traffic tab.

4.  I also changed hardware from RTL-SDR.com dongle to HackRF; this site
has channels spread over 9+ MHz so the dongle missed most channels.
HackRF doesn't get them all, but there are only a couple that are
outside its sample rate.  At some point I'll hook up my USRP2 and cover
10 MHz.

Thanks again for the help!  I will separately post a couple of more
minor questions now that the big rock has been moved.

John
----