[op25-dev] Now that it works, simpler questions...

John Ackermann N8UR jra@febo.com [op25-dev] op25-dev at yahoogroups.com
Fri Jun 9 19:14:37 UTC 2017

Per my other note, I'm now hearing all sorts of stuff from the Ohio
MARCS-IP system.  I have a few much more minor questions now:

1.  What's the best way to capture the "traffic" output to a file?  I
want to build a list of the frequencies and talkgroups actually used.

2.  Can the whitelist and blacklist entries in trunk.tsv point to files,
or do I need to list each talkgroup separately on the system line in
trunk?  (I'd like to build a list of the maybe 50 out of 350 local
talkgroups that I care to hear.)

3.  What's needed to be able to put scope.py in /usr/local/bin to avoid
the need to go down into op25/op25/gr-op25_repeater?

4.  I'm seeing occasional aU underruns on the console; I assume that's
normal.  I also see one or two talkgroups with badly chopped up audio
that trigger a lot of aU.  Is my guess correct that those are encrypted?

Thanks for the help; this is going to be fun to play with.

John