[op25-dev] rx.py and tdma audio

gnorbury@bondcar.com [op25-dev] op25-dev at yahoogroups.com
Wed May 3 01:17:46 UTC 2017

If anyone is experimenting with the latest Max branch and the new rx.py app, you may have noticed that phase 2 tdma audio isn't working yet.  I have some quick and dirty code that implements the missing bits if anyone wishes to try it out.  The three modified files can be found in my google drive:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-...DFrTGx4Vkh3em8 https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-9lC78gYedOMDFrTGx4Vkh3em8
 p25_frame_assembler_impl.cc
 p25p2_tdma.h
 p25p2_tdma.cc

 Drop them into the op25/op25/gr-op25_repeater/lib directory, perform a 'make install' (from the build directory) and then add "-2" into the rx.py command line to enable tdma decode.