[op25-dev] wxFrame error

kf5jnu@yahoo.com [op25-dev] op25-dev at yahoogroups.com
Sat Sep 3 14:53:12 UTC 2016

I have built gr-op25 on a couple computers now and am running into an issue on this most recent install. I installed gr-op25 via pybombs. When I attempt to run scope.py I get an error that has to do with some wx libraries. The last line contains an error about wxFrame and Reattaching to kernel.

 All the other recipes I install work and I have set my python path, but for some reason it still doesn't seem to be working.

 The computer is a remote system and off line right now but as soon as it comes back up I can post the error. Any ideas or experience with this?