[op25-dev] scope

Sean Kealy superstardodge@yahoo.com [op25-dev] op25-dev at yahoogroups.com
Sat Jun 25 04:26:59 UTC 2016

Well i finally got scope working, turns out the problem was when i plugged in my rtl it installed the dvb driver, so I had to use the sudo rmod probe command and remove the kernel
I have scope up and running , I want to listen to 139.5600,(mhz) its p25 1 non-trunked, but I cant seem to find it with scope, and my fft plot is in khzAny sugestions on what to use for a ./scope command? Im using ./scope rtl=0 -f 139.5600M

Did anybody get the grc file I posted to work?