[op25-dev] Migration of op25.osmocom.org ?

Harald Welte laforge@gnumonks.org [op25-dev] op25-dev at yahoogroups.com
Wed Apr 6 06:29:37 UTC 2016

Hi Max and other OP25 developers,

now that there seems to be only positive feedback so far, let's get
started.

On Mon, Apr 04, 2016 at 05:22:45PM +0000, ikjtel ikj1234i at yahoo.com [op25-dev] wrote:
> - wiki content (trac)
> - tickets (trac

I would like to ask Holger to help here, or to help us by describing the
tools used for the migration of openbsc etc. from trac to redmine.

> - git repo (current code)

I think we simply push its content to git.osmocom.org at the time of the
actual switch-over.

What I would need before that is a list of ssh public keys of everyone
with push/commit access to the current repo, so I can import them for
the new repo.  Please provide me with that.

> - svn repo (older code)

I will take care of importing all of that into a separte (op25-legacy?)
git repository on git.osmocom.org meanwhile, to preserve the legacy.