[op25-dev] Re: aUaUaUaUaU Audio cuts out

verymetl@hotmail.com [op25-dev] op25-dev at yahoogroups.com
Tue Mar 15 19:03:14 UTC 2016

You didn't specify whether you're just seeing "aU" in the terminal, or if you're having audio playback issues. I'm going to assume it's the later.

 This will help with the audio playback

 create this file if it does not exist, otherwise edit the file:
 ~/.gnuradio/config.conf

 Add this section to the file if your configuration uses ALSA. It's Ubuntu, it probably does...

 [audio_alsa]

 period_time = 0.100
 nperiods = 5

 I don't know what the hell is up with the OP25 repository/wiki. This place seems just as dead...

 There are a few forks on github:

 mmhhpp/op25 https://github.com/mmhhpp/op25
 balint256/op25 https://github.com/balint256/op25
 bitmunch/op25 https://github.com/bitmunch/op25 << this has a performance update thanks to Luke, and a few other minor tweaks and stuff