[op25-dev] Re: op25

Sean Kealy superstardodge@yahoo.com [op25-dev] op25-dev at yahoogroups.com
Mon Feb 1 00:59:05 UTC 2016

Ok thanks ill give it a try again tonight, im using rtl usb-dongle, when I tried to run scope.py it gve me an error, but I may have typed the run command wrong so ill try again with what you gave me
Worked awesome with sdr radio and dsd plus , I thought id give it a try with gnu radio and op25, what im finding is my linux skills are-um kinda lousy