[op25-dev] Beta Test of New Additions - compile error on make

verymetl@hotmail.com [op25-dev] op25-dev at yahoogroups.com
Sun Nov 29 01:58:02 UTC 2015

If you have missing blocks, then you don't have the correct OP25 version compiled. I explained this to you the other day. It's one version or the other. If you want to play around with Balint's GRC file, you need to have his version of OP25 compiled.

 You have mentioned this multiple times, but I don't have a clue what "max-skip-test" is.

---In op25-dev at yahoogroups.com, <jcardani at ...> wrote :

 I figured it out that I opened gnuradio-companion and then opened the op25.grc file

 Now it errors on a lot of missing blocks

 I wonder if I built this correct?

 Help