[op25-dev] Beta Test of New Additions - compile error on make

Joseph Cardani jcardani@verizon.net [op25-dev] op25-dev at yahoogroups.com
Sat Nov 28 19:50:51 UTC 2015

Well since I am dead in the water I tried to go back to the gr-op25 master version and it won't let me rebuild.

Tried to do ./pybombs rb gr-op25 and get the following message:

jcardani at jcardani-ThinkCentre-XXXX ~/pybombs $ ./pybombs rb gr-op25
Settled on prefix: /home/jcardani/target
Installing packages:
* gr-op25
Installing from source: gr-op25
Traceback (most recent call last):
 File "./pybombs", line 158, in <module>
   for x in args: pybombs_ops.install(x,True)
 File "/home/jcardani/pybombs/mod_pybombs/pybombs_ops.py", line 115, in install
   global_recipes[pkg].install();
 File "/home/jcardani/pybombs/mod_pybombs/recipe.py", line 553, in install
   st = self.install_src();
 File "/home/jcardani/pybombs/mod_pybombs/recipe.py", line 619, in install_src
   self.install_order[step][1]();
 File "/home/jcardani/pybombs/mod_pybombs/recipe.py", line 669, in configure
   mkchdir(topdir + "/src/" + self.name + "/" + self.installdir)
 File "/home/jcardani/pybombs/mod_pybombs/sysutils.py", line 608, in mkchdir
   os.chdir(p);
OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/home/jcardani/pybombs/mod_pybombs/..//src/gr-op25/build'
jcardani at jcardani-ThinkCentre-XXXX ~/pybombs $

My recipe looks like this:

#
# This file is part of PyBOMBS
#
# PyBOMBS is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
# the Free Software Foundation; either version 3, or (at your option)
# any later version.
#
# PyBOMBS is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
#
# along with PyBOMBS; see the file COPYING.  If not, write to
# the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street,
# Boston, MA 02110-1301, USA.
#

category: common
#depends: gnuradio boost libpcap gr-osmosdr libitpp
source: git://op25.osmocom.org/op25.git <git://op25.osmocom.org/op25.git>
gitbranch: master
#gitbranch: max
inherit: cmake

thanks