[op25-dev] Beta Test of New Additions - compile error on make

Joseph Cardani jcardani@verizon.net [op25-dev] op25-dev at yahoogroups.com
Wed Nov 18 04:42:46 UTC 2015


Added the #include <stdio> to the header did the trick but there’s other modules coming out after I run make again. Do I have to keep on fixing each one as I go on?


> On Nov 17, 2015, at 11:32 PM, Joseph Cardani jcardani at verizon.net [op25-dev] <op25-dev at yahoogroups.com> wrote:
> 
> OK I figured it out. Needed to do a cmake .. prior to the -DGR_FILTER_LIBRARY= etc etc
> 
> 
> It configured correctly but the compile bombed and it looks like similar to the other one. Looks like I need to maybe add another include header somewhere.  Here’s the cmake and make output:
>  
> thanks!
> 
> jcardani at jcardani-ThinkCentre-XXXX ~/pybombs/src/gr-op25test/op25/build $ cmake .. -DGR_FILTER_LIBRARY=/home/jcardani/target/lib
> -- Build type not specified: defaulting to release.
> -- Boost version: 1.54.0
> -- Found the following Boost libraries:
> --   filesystem
> --   system
> Checking for GNU Radio Module: RUNTIME
> * INCLUDES=/home/jcardani/target/include
> * LIBS=/home/jcardani/target/lib/libgnuradio-runtime.so;/home/jcardani/target/lib/libgnuradio-pmt.so
> GNURADIO_RUNTIME_FOUND = TRUE
> Checking for GNU Radio Module: BLOCKS
> * INCLUDES=/home/jcardani/target/include
> * LIBS=/home/jcardani/target/lib/libgnuradio-blocks.so;/home/jcardani/target/lib/libgnuradio-runtime.so;/home/jcardani/target/lib/libgnuradio-pmt.so
> GNURADIO_BLOCKS_FOUND = TRUE
> Checking for GNU Radio Module: FILTER
> * INCLUDES=/home/jcardani/target/include
> * LIBS=/home/jcardani/target/lib/libgnuradio-filter.so;/home/jcardani/target/lib/libgnuradio-fft.so;/home/jcardani/target/lib/libgnuradio-runtime.so;/home/jcardani/target/lib/libgnuradio-pmt.so
> GNURADIO_FILTER_FOUND = TRUE
> Checking for GNU Radio Module: PMT
> * INCLUDES=/home/jcardani/target/include
> * LIBS=/home/jcardani/target/lib/libgnuradio-runtime.so;/home/jcardani/target/lib/libgnuradio-pmt.so
> GNURADIO_PMT_FOUND = TRUE
> -- Could NOT find Doxygen (missing:  DOXYGEN_EXECUTABLE)
> -- Build type not specified: defaulting to release.
> -- Boost version: 1.54.0
> -- Found the following Boost libraries:
> --   filesystem
> --   system
> Checking for GNU Radio Module: RUNTIME
> * INCLUDES=/home/jcardani/target/include
> * LIBS=/home/jcardani/target/lib/libgnuradio-runtime.so;/home/jcardani/target/lib/libgnuradio-pmt.so
> GNURADIO_RUNTIME_FOUND = TRUE
> Checking for GNU Radio Module: BLOCKS
> * INCLUDES=/home/jcardani/target/include
> * LIBS=/home/jcardani/target/lib/libgnuradio-blocks.so;/home/jcardani/target/lib/libgnuradio-runtime.so;/home/jcardani/target/lib/libgnuradio-pmt.so
> GNURADIO_BLOCKS_FOUND = TRUE
> Checking for GNU Radio Module: FILTER
> * INCLUDES=/home/jcardani/target/include
> * LIBS=/home/jcardani/target/lib/libgnuradio-filter.so;/home/jcardani/target/lib/libgnuradio-fft.so;/home/jcardani/target/lib/libgnuradio-runtime.so;/home/jcardani/target/lib/libgnuradio-pmt.so
> GNURADIO_FILTER_FOUND = TRUE
> Checking for GNU Radio Module: PMT
> * INCLUDES=/home/jcardani/target/include
> * LIBS=/home/jcardani/target/lib/libgnuradio-runtime.so;/home/jcardani/target/lib/libgnuradio-pmt.so
> GNURADIO_PMT_FOUND = TRUE
> -- Could NOT find Doxygen (missing:  DOXYGEN_EXECUTABLE)
> -- Configuring done
> WARNING: Target "gnuradio-op25_repeater" requests linking to directory "/home/jcardani/target/lib".  Targets may link only to libraries.  CMake is dropping the item.
> WARNING: Target "test-op25_repeater" requests linking to directory "/home/jcardani/target/lib".  Targets may link only to libraries. CMake is dropping the item.
> WARNING: Target "gnuradio-op25_repeater" requests linking to directory "/home/jcardani/target/lib".  Targets may link only to libraries.  CMake is dropping the item.
> WARNING: Target "_op25_repeater_swig" requests linking to directory "/home/jcardani/target/lib".  Targets may link only to libraries. CMake is dropping the item.
> -- Generating done
> -- Build files have been written to: /home/jcardani/pybombs/src/gr-op25test/op25/build
> jcardani at jcardani-ThinkCentre-XXXX ~/pybombs/src/gr-op25test/op25/build $ make
> Scanning dependencies of target gnuradio-op25
> [  1%] Building CXX object op25/gr-op25/lib/CMakeFiles/gnuradio-op25.dir/fsk4_demod_ff_impl.cc.o
> [  2%] Building CXX object op25/gr-op25/lib/CMakeFiles/gnuradio-op25.dir/fsk4_slicer_fb_impl.cc.o
> [  3%] Building CXX object op25/gr-op25/lib/CMakeFiles/gnuradio-op25.dir/decoder_bf_impl.cc.o
> [  4%] Building CXX object op25/gr-op25/lib/CMakeFiles/gnuradio-op25.dir/decoder_ff_impl.cc.o
> [  5%] Building CXX object op25/gr-op25/lib/CMakeFiles/gnuradio-op25.dir/abstract_data_unit.cc.o
> [  6%] Building CXX object op25/gr-op25/lib/CMakeFiles/gnuradio-op25.dir/data_unit.cc.o
> [  7%] Building CXX object op25/gr-op25/lib/CMakeFiles/gnuradio-op25.dir/hdu.cc.o
> /home/jcardani/pybombs/src/gr-op25test/op25/op25/gr-op25/lib/hdu.cc <http://hdu.cc/>: In member function ‘virtual void hdu::do_correct_errors(bit_vector&)’:
> /home/jcardani/pybombs/src/gr-op25test/op25/op25/gr-op25/lib/hdu.cc <http://hdu.cc/>:70:35: error: ‘stderr’ was not declared in this scope
>    if (logging_enabled()) fprintf(stderr, "\n");
>                                   ^
> /home/jcardani/pybombs/src/gr-op25test/op25/op25/gr-op25/lib/hdu.cc <http://hdu.cc/>:70:47: error: ‘fprintf’ was not declared in this scope
>    if (logging_enabled()) fprintf(stderr, "\n");
>                                               ^
> make[2]: *** [op25/gr-op25/lib/CMakeFiles/gnuradio-op25.dir/hdu.cc.o] Error 1
> make[1]: *** [op25/gr-op25/lib/CMakeFiles/gnuradio-op25.dir/all] Error 2
> make: *** [all] Error 2
> jcardani at jcardani-ThinkCentre-XXXX ~/pybombs/src/gr-op25test/op25/build $
> 
> 
> 
> 

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.osmocom.org/pipermail/op25-dev/attachments/20151117/6dd9b89e/attachment.html>


More information about the op25-dev mailing list