[op25-dev] Simple RX GRC file

lukekb@gmail.com [op25-dev] op25-dev at yahoogroups.com
Fri Nov 14 12:11:01 UTC 2014

Does anyone have a simple GRC for RX conventional Phase 1 audio? The larger program I am working on is in C and I just want to make sure I have the Gnuradio graph right and tune it before I hard code it into C. It monitors a SmartNet II system, so I don't need Phase 2 or Trunking.

 If not, is it best to look at the scope.py app in OP25-repeater to figure out what the best blocks are to use for decoding?

 I am trying to switch over from gr-dsd so everything will be more native.

 Last dumb question, is it better to use the receive blocks in op25 or op25-repeater.

 Thanks!