[op25-dev] RE: PY Bomb problems

verymetl at hotmail.com verymetl at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 11 04:53:39 UTC 2014

This is gonna sound goofy, but did you install gnuradio first? eg ./pybombs install gnuradio

OP25 has a list of dependencies, which gnuradio of course is the key one. Your issue sounds like a GNURadio problem though based on the installation time. It can take several hours to compile gnuradio depending on the hardware you're using. Without any kind of error message, it's kind of difficult to give advice.

-Scott

---In op25-dev at yahoogroups.com, <mike.yellin at ...> wrote :

 Thanks for the response.  I followed the instructions, and installed OP25 with "./pybombs install gr-op25" command.  It just ran for a while, and then I just decided it was late, and went to bed.  When I awoke, the computer had frozen/crashed.  Tried several things, but nothing worked.   There was no error message.  I just rebooted.

 Thanks,
 Michael