[op25-dev] RE: OP25 trunking updates for RTL SDR

verymetl at hotmail.com verymetl at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 7 12:24:25 UTC 2014

I got to thinking about this last night, and found that the freq_xlating_fir_filter is the bottle-neck I'm having the most trouble with.

This is going to be a silly question because I don't know any better. Is there a way to pull 25k out of the spectrum and filter that, rather then the whole spectrum buffer? It seems rather silly to me to process all that data when only a maximum of 12.5k is needed. We'd obviously need to have the offset tuning capabilities too. Is there a block to do that??

-Scott