[op25-dev] RE: Package gnuradio-core was not found error

ikj1234i at yahoo.com ikj1234i at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 19 13:33:31 UTC 2014

Yeah 61 PPM seems very high -what do you see the signal when you look at the spectrum plot (you may need to use the +/- keys to bring the spectrum into view)

 Try starting scope.py with no -c option at all (or -c 0), then look at the "C4FM" display and the "data scope", and use the "fine tune" slider to center the signal horizontally.  You may need to try -c 5000 (or -c -5000) to get the signal initially close enough so the slider is able to center it.  Eventually you should be able to come up with a value for -c such that the signal is centered without needing to use the fine-tune slider...  45000 seems too high - I'd expect that about +/- 10000 would be as much as you'd ever need at 800 MHz, but I haven't experimented with the RTL yet...

 Max