[op25-dev] RE: help with repeater

ikj1234i at yahoo.com ikj1234i at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 28 16:06:18 UTC 2013

yeah, the code is there, so it suggests something else may be happening.  Does the "encrypted problem" happen in all cases, or does it happen only when using the app_rpt piece?  I.e., does it happen only when using soundcard_tx?  I think at this point before going into problem determination mode it would be good to have an idea of your configuration, sounds like there are a few moving parts, so it's not clear here what pieces are in play...  Can you send a description of the network ?  Also it may expedite if we were to talk via voice phone -  email me at ikj1234i at yahoo dot com if you want

Max