[op25-dev] Raspberry pi op25

Ryan Schilder rjschilder at gmail.com
Thu Dec 26 20:29:26 UTC 2013

Think it would be possible to make an op25 repeater out of a raspberry pi?
I literally know just about nothing on the pi, so I won't be shocked if
it's not possible. I've managed to get the transmit side of op25 working
with a yaesu ft7800r. It would be sweet to get a cheap p25 repeater made.

Just a thought.
Ryan kc9gmy