[op25-dev] RE: pickle.cc and

ikj1234i at yahoo.com ikj1234i at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 24 17:07:42 UTC 2013

 Try running the following command to see if there is a version of op25 located in /usr/local

 find /usr/local | grep op25

 If there are file(s) found - use the 'ls -l' command to determine the file date(s)
 ls -l 'find /usr/local | grep op25`     [note backticks]

 Generally you must run 'make install' at the end of your build process which should update the relevant files within /usr/local/lib - if you're trying to run a local copy of these modules from your home directory you'd have to have set that up properly, I've not had experience with that

 Max