[op25-dev] Re: Correct decoder: op25_decoder_ff.cc or op25_decoder_bf.cc

Steve Glass stevie.glass at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 03:47:36 UTC 2013

Hi Max,

I've already got trellis decode for TSBKs in the git repository for
p25lib and now working on trying to get everything 3.7 compliant. One
thing I'd like is to integrate the repeater and decoder into the one
library and also to get GRC all good. Quite a backlog but its all good -
if we can get trunking working before it goes live with me then I'd be
delighted.

Steve