[op25-dev] Wireshark Help

Michael Ossmann mike at ossmann.com
Fri Mar 22 17:47:54 UTC 2013

On Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 11:03:55AM -0400, Matt D wrote:

> wireshark is telling me there are no interfaces to capture. I am not
> doing something here?

The op25 code is sending UDP packets to 224.0.0.1 which probably should
show up on your primary external interface.

You should be able to capture on your that interface (e.g. eth0 or
wlan0) or on your loopback interface (e.g. lo) in Wireshark.  If you
can't, you have a Wireshark problem (maybe permissions?).