[op25-dev] Re: In need of signal samples

souf308 souf308 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 31 23:22:00 UTC 2013

OK I think I actually found out how to use the info file. But I still need some help to configure the parameters in the OP25.grc and use the samples (sorry to bother you with those beginners questions)
----------------------------
Here is the info file (from the website)
(dp0
S'capture-rate'
p1
I250000
sS'source-decim'
p2
I256
sS'source-dev'
p3
S'USRP'
p4
sS'center-freq'
p5
F434075000.0
s.
So
* 'capture-rate' corresponds to the parameter 'samp_rate' in grc file
hence samp_rate=250000

* 'center frequency'=434075000.0

*but what about 'channel_rate'? (=250000?)

*In this formula (channel_rate/(2.0 * math.pi * op25.SYMBOL_DEVIATION)) what is op25.SYMBOL_DEVIATION???

*what is samp_per_sym??

Thanks in advance for you help

Souf