[op25-dev] Re: AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'fsk4_slicer_fb'

Steve Glass stevie.glass at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 23:05:53 UTC 2013

On 6 March 2013 07:55, <md123 at nycap.rr.com> wrote:

> third: what is this "memory leak" message?

That's because the op25.i isn't declaring any destructors.  The minimum fix
is to change that for our code but what's really required is to update our
for GNURadio 3.6 and that means switching to a cmake build, renaming code,
splitting impl/interface, dropping obsolete interfaces and making use of
new features. If we go that far then there's a heap of other stuff to do. I
am about to write another email about that.