[op25-dev] re displaying the raw IMBE data

lynnolium2005 lynnolium2005 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 2 21:52:39 UTC 2013

After a long time I have finaly got OP25 working, my thanks to the people who helped get it going and the numerous posts here that clarified issues.

there is one change I would like to make to the code. this is to change the way the data is either displayed by wireshark or a new start command that will display the 88 bit rew IMBE data rather than the 144 bit interlaced data.

I have been told that OP25 will display the data in thuis format but I will need help (step by step if possible) to do it