[op25-dev] Re: Full asterisk support?

n4dav n4dav at verizon.net
Sun Feb 24 19:49:13 UTC 2013

Thinking about this some more, why couldn't you just split the audio from the RX and TX into two usb sound fobs.. One would handle analog though the normal app_rpt methods, and one would handle P25 though these new apps. The analog side wouldnt do anything with the P25 data when it came though, as there would be no PL on it to activate the regular RX app. Seems like it might work.