[op25-dev] Exception running OP25

Balint balint256 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 27 09:30:07 UTC 2013

Hi again,

This error is actually due to the non-GL version of the FFT Sink being imported because the OpenGL Python bindings fail – probably because they’re not installed.

To rectify this, run:

sudo apt-get install python-opengl

You can then re-enable the WX sinks in the flow-graph (the first FFT one is important as it is used to select a signal).

Balint