[op25-dev] OP25 and WireShark Help

Robert Klamp Jr. RobertKlamp at aol.com
Thu Jan 31 03:41:22 UTC 2013

Ok I tried to get wireshark working with OP25 today using the following
command and received the errors below. Any help would be appreciated if I am
missing something.

bob at ubuntu:~/src/op25/python$ wireshark

dumpcap: There are no interfaces on which a capture can be done

dumpcap: There are no interfaces on which a capture can be done

dumpcap: There are no interfaces on which a capture can be done

dumpcap: There are no interfaces on which a capture can be done

(wireshark:2189): GLib-GObject-WARNING **:
/build/buildd/glib2.0-2.24.1/gobject/gsignal.c:3079: signal name `depressed'
is invalid for instance `0x230b6a00'

(wireshark:2189): GLib-GObject-WARNING **:
/build/buildd/glib2.0-2.24.1/gobject/gsignal.c:3079: signal name `depressed'
is invalid for instance `0x230b6c00'

bob at ubuntu:~/src/op25/python$

Thanks,

Bob