[op25-dev] P25 reception and trunk tracking from sdr radios

Brian Martin n5kie at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 13 04:08:57 UTC 2012

Has anyone done an intro tutorial for setting up a p25 receiver using the RTL SDR radios and following the trunking channels and decoding p25? I bought two sdr units for my 10 year old ham son. I am trying to see if I can find a tutorial for him to understand how to set it up.

Thanks
Brian

Sent from my iPad via Iridium Satellite Data