[op25-dev] Trouble running OP25

Matt Doolittle md123 at nycap.rr.com
Tue Dec 4 17:08:32 UTC 2012

I had the same problem when I first ran that command.  But when I clicked on the p25_audio python file the program ran.  However, for some reason I can't get my sound card to recognize the disc tap signal.  Furthermore I am little confused because the fsk4 block nor the op25 block show up in my gnu radio tree.  Any suggestions would be much appricated.

From Matt D on mobile device