[op25-dev] repeater.vocoder doesnt run to completion [1 Attachment]

Matt Mills mmills at 2bn.net
Sun Sep 9 05:34:13 UTC 2012

Hi All,

I'm trying to have repeater.vocoder() run as a small app to read from
a file sink and write to a wav sink... If I replace the vocoder with a
char_to_short() block it works as expected, however with the vocoder
in place it never completes...

Also, it looks as though even though it has run out of samples the
vocoder thread continuously runs at 100% cpu.

Anyone have any ideas? (associated python is attached.

thanks,
Matt.