[op25-dev] Wireshark expected output

Matt Mills mmills at 2bn.net
Thu Sep 6 20:54:59 UTC 2012

All,

What should the expected output of P25 data in wireshark be while
running uhd_c4fm_rx_nogui.py? I have it running, hooked up a UDP sink
and can see distinct dibits flowing into the slicer/decoder, and I
receive UDP to my patched wireshark however all I ever get are 141
length Header Data Units. I also cant seem to get any audio out of the
signal using OP25 (however if I pipe the same signal through DSD it
produces audio).

FYI, I'm also using the latest gnuradio with UHD.

Thanks,
Matt.