[op25-dev] Reading USRP sample files

rajani_38 ramkumar.ramaswamy at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 06:25:46 UTC 2012

(Sorry I posted an incomplete message - deleting and reposting).

Thanks for the confirmation on that. OK, so I decided to remove gnuradio 3.6 and install gnuradio 3.2.2 instead since the source for my experiments will in fact be a USRP (which I don't own :-(). I also added the line "msgq = gr.msg_queue(2)" in usrp_p25_rx and audio_p25_rx files to allow them to run without error which they now do.

Now for the next stupid question :-P.

However for now I am constrained to getting sample files from the USRP. So I tried opening the sample files referred to in the DecoderPage from the usrp_p25_rx dialog, but it asks for a .dat.info file as well. Searched the repository and got the .dat/.info pairs, but not able to open them; just get an error saying "Cannot open capture file '<'". What is the right way to open USRP sample files?

-Ram

--- In op25-dev at yahoogroups.com, "Matt" <matt.robert80 at ...> wrote:

> Yeah, unfortunately none of the code works with UHD based devices.
>
> The current GNUradio trunk has already dropped support for the legacy USRP1
drivers, so effectively our code requires the older versions of GNUradio.