[op25-dev] Re: GRC blocks for OP25 and 4FSK missing

ikjtel ikj1234i at yahoo.com
Mon May 14 12:39:11 UTC 2012

>There is a huge todo around the IMBE

>vocoder which I've been postponing but I'll start taking a look at that
>ASAP.

 Hey Stevie

Hope all is well - saw this comment and just was curious what's entailed in this.  Should note that the "imbe_vocoder" subdir in our trunk contains several mods to Pavel's original (all of which you and I discussed a time ago) for :
 - making code reentrant by moving global and static variables to class-member variables
 - bug fix(es)

Just mentioning this as I'd not like to see that work go to waste...

Best Regards

Max