[op25-dev] OP25 GRC - Almost but not quite working

Balint balint256 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 24 04:47:54 UTC 2012

I still haven't checked out the latest code, but in my old code the default
voice frame output was (null?).

There are options for file output, null, external (hardware) decoder and
internal decoder. You used to be able to spec this on the command line as an
environment variable:

export IMBE=soft

I changed my default to be the internal decoder (see
'imbe_decoder_factory.cc').