[op25-dev] gr-baz : op25.py has dependence on fsk4

Balint balint256 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 20 04:30:48 UTC 2012

Hi Richard,

Thanks for your email - again I must apologise. I just haven't had the time
to update my OP25 code. I have made significant changes to the original
checkout (ancient r216), and never got around to updating for fear of major
merge conflicts.

Therefore, these issues are only becoming apparent when good souls such as
yourself try the code and provide feedback J

If you would like to make the change and send me a patch, I'd be more than
happy to apply it and update gr-baz.

Thanks again.

Kind regards,

Balint