Any major issues on master?

이석찬 acetcom at gmail.com
Sat Nov 2 07:43:29 UTC 2019

Hi Spencer,

In the last few months I needed to make a lot of changes to this
project.I need to implement 5G core but I wanted to make sure that this
didn't affect the 4G source code much. As such, I changed BuildTool from
autotools to MESON and freeDiameter library is applied with new version
1,3,2. So, the project name is changed from NextEPC to Open5GS. These
things are almost finished today.

There are a few things left to do now, including implement GTP path
management before developing 5G core, which will not have a major impact on
the master branch.

Thanks a lot!

Best Regards,
     Sukchan