Two APN/PGW per UI

Sukchan Lee acetcom at gmail.com
Wed May 15 14:13:05 UTC 2019

Hi Liubinskii,

You can use two APNs with two separate PGWs. To do this, you need to
configure a specific PGW IP for each UE in MongoDB using WebUI. If PGW IP
is configured in MongoDB, the PGW IP in the configuration file is ignored.

However, I think that it is not happy for those who want to use two PGWs.

IMHO, it might be easier if the configuration file supports PGW selection
based on APN.
Let me try to add this feature. However, if the things are not available,
you need to configure PGW IP configuration per each UE using WebUI.

Thank you for raising this issue.

Best Regards,
    Sukchan

2019년 5월 15일 (수) 오후 10:59, Liubinskii Pavel <pavel.liubinskii at aalto.fi>님이