Two APN/PGW per UI

Liubinskii Pavel pavel.liubinskii at aalto.fi
Wed May 15 09:15:40 UTC 2019

Hello Guys and thanks a lot for a great product.

Have a question which I couldn't find in documentation.

Is it possible to use two separate PGWs with NextEPC? Each PGW represents a different network (i.e one for Internet, another for some kind of LAN). I also would like to add two different APNs per UI in this scenario. I have already done a singe PGW configuration with default 'internet' APN, but stuck a bit with the second PGW.

I will highly appreciate for any thoughts, advise or configuration examples.

Thanks in advance.

BR, Pavel