SMS

Romeu Medeiros medeiros at medeiros.eng.br
Wed Jul 17 19:47:19 UTC 2019

Hello Sukchan,

I found something stranger,

When the VLR try to Pagging the UE, the NextEPC-MME make the pagging
correctly.

But when this UE is not reachable the NextEPC it not sending to VLR the
SGsAP-UE-UNREACHABLE, like is necessary in the documentation:

[image: image.png]

I will try to fix it.

In attached I'm sending a pcap from this case.

The IMSI unreachable in this case is 724210000000002.

Thanks

Romeu Medeiros