Easy way to add subscribers to hss without node.js / web UI

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Thu Jul 11 23:10:24 UTC 2019

Hi Sukchan and list,

I was wondering if there was a way to create subscribers in the HSS from
a script or from the command line and avoid/bypass all the node.js and npm
"nightmare" (I know, it's a matter of taste, but to me it is).  Particularly
for automated tests, I wouldnt't want to write scripts against a web gui
to create subscribers.

Also, for most operators (small or big), I guess they want to import a bulk
CSV (or other format) file with key data.  If there was a way to add subscribers
from a script / command line, I could e.g. writea script to import the CSV
for the sysmoUSIM/SJS1 easily.

Thanks for any assistance.