Wy does the MME need a mongodb database?

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Thu Jul 11 04:54:00 UTC 2019

Hi Sukchan and othres,

I'm wondering why the MME itself is currently requiring a mongodb database?
What is it used for?  I'm a bit confused, I thought mongodb was only used
by the HSS for subscriber storage.  However, it seems that (at least with current
nextepc), the MME also needs mongodb.   I cannot immediately find any code
that uses it?

Regards,
	Harald