ignore initial APN

Sukchan Lee acetcom at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 10:21:16 UTC 2019

Hi Mathieu,

It’s an interesting for “ignoring an initial APN”. Regarding this, I have a question.

There are two options to add this feature. One is per-UE, the other is HSS globally.

What is better? And also, let me know how the commercial EPC configures this things.

Thank you for raising this feature!

2019. 8. 14. 오후 4:56, Mathieu <mathieu at xilan.net> 작성: