R: Re: R: Re: I: Re: How to build Wireshark-1.6.7 against patched libpcap

chiccus2003 at libero.it chiccus2003 at libero.it
Sun May 27 09:40:13 UTC 2012

Hi Samuel,

thanks again.

Run "locate libpcap.so" and I find the following paths:

/usr/lib/libpcap.so
/usr/lib/libpcap.so.0.8
/usr/lib/libpcap.so.1.0.0
/usr/local/lib/libpcap.so
/usr/local/lib/libpcap.so.1
/usr/local/lib/libpcap.so.1.2.0-PRE-GIT
/usr/src/libpcap/libpcap.so.1.2.0-PRE-GIT

With best regards,

Umberto

`nl_dect_cell_alloc_cache'