R: Re: How to build Wireshark-1.6.7 against patched libpcap

chiccus2003 at libero.it chiccus2003 at libero.it
Fri Jun 1 19:51:51 UTC 2012

Hi Samuel,

thanks.

I removed from synaptic the normal libpcap (libpcap0.8 - libpcap-dev and
libpcap0.8-dev).

I reinstalled the libnl, libdect and the patched libpcap in the directory
/usr/local.

I rebooted the system, but nothing, I always get the same error:

configure: error: can't link with library libpcap.

With best regards,
Umberto