USB DECT devices

Tomcsányi Domonkos domi at tomcsanyi.net
Fri Jul 29 11:16:01 UTC 2011

I struggled with the same problem, what I tried to do is getting an ExpressCard ->PCMCIA adapter 'cause they are pretty cheap, and the laptops I gotta work with all have an ExpressCard slot. I haven't got the adapters yet (I ordered them a week ago), so I can't tell if they an good or not, but I just wanted to mention this, so it may help someone.

Domi