Architecture and software development

Oscar Soriano Riera oskar at enrutador.com
Thu Oct 21 12:37:18 CEST 2010

 Hi Patrick

 I have a question about the architecture and software development
 today. I've prepared an image(Dect-labv1.0.jpg) on the 3 scenarios in
 which I work, basically would be the following:

 1) DECT Terminals Connected to Asterisk
 This lab works perfectly, with the latest versions that have posted
 until today.

 2) Connect a PC card pcmcia Dosh & Amand like a Portable Part (PP)
 You can use a pc with a pcmcia and associate as a PP to asterisk
 server-Dect  for make calls with other users?, I have questions /
 problems as a register from the laptop to asterix

 3) Linking two Asterisk servers using the DECT protocol to share calls
 between PBXs

 It is possible this configuration?

 Thank you very much for your work
 Greetings