gmr1_rach_scan

Sylvain Munaut 246tnt at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 21:21:43 UTC 2020

> I try to use the gmr1_rach_scan flowgraph, but did not succeed.
>
> I am always getting this error:
>
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "/home/peter/Radio/Thuraya/sylvain-gr/osmo-gmr/gr-gmr1/apps/gmr1_rach_scan.py", line 22, in <module>
>     from gnuradio import gmr1
> ImportError: cannot import name gmr1

The block is in the gr-gmr1 repo .. you build it with cmake like any
other GR OOT.

Although I don't think I ever ported it to gnuradio 3.8 so it might
need adaptation for that.
Also it doesn't support mixed prefix install so you need to install it
in the same prefix as your gnuradio.

Cheers,

   Sylvain