need help

Sylvain Munaut 246tnt at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 10:01:23 UTC 2019

Hi,

> What is the way  to follow both ARFCN ? I didn't find the ./gmr_multi_rx
> utility on git (wiki says :

./gmr_multi_rx --gmr1-dl 941 942 -a RX2 -S B:0 -T 10

> gmr_multi_rx has been deprecated for a while. I don't think it even works
with GR 3.7 at all ...

I'd suggest you look into the new gmr1_rx_sdr.py script.

But Other than that, yeah, your old command line looks good from what I
remember.

> -is kc extrat the same way as gr-gsm with rainbow tables ?

No, method is purely algebraic since the cipher can be linearized.
Please refer to my 31C3 talk for the details :

https://media.ccc.de/v/31c3_-_6267_-_en_-_saal_g_-_201412271600_-_osmo-gmr_what_s_up_with_sat-phones_-_sylvain_munaut#t=1936

Cheers,

    Sylvain Munaut,