Fw: GMR software install

Hanif Abd hanif.abd71 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 4 09:49:56 UTC 2015

dear all

please help me for osmogmr_software installing at linux (ubuntu 14.04). I did all the steps of getting started link(http://gmr.osmocom.org/trac/wiki/GettingStarted) one by one but i can't install and run this software.plesae help me. Is it possible my ubuntu version was not suitable? if yes, which version is good?if it's possible send me true states for installation.
bestHanif