[RFC] [ADMIN] Making lists subscriber-only?

Nikos Balkanas nikos.balkanas at eyeonix.com
Mon Jan 13 10:12:01 UTC 2014

I, for one, agree totally. Not that i have received *any* spam from this
list, but your proposal makes sense. Not that would stop spam, though, they
do fake addresses sometimes :-( But because that's how all of the lists,
that I know of, work.

PS You didn't specify for "personal" feedback, so I am replying to the
lists, many of whom I am not a member. Hope it is not considered spam ;-)

BR,
Nikos