osmo-gmr build error

Dimitri Stolnikov horiz0n at gmx.net
Thu Feb 9 22:30:47 UTC 2012


Hi Miguel,

my guess it's gnuradio related problem as they have changed gr_top_block  
interface recently. Which version of gnuradio are you using?

Try replacing the line

boost::thread fg_thread( boost::bind( &gr_top_block::run, fg.get() ) );

with

boost::thread fg_thread( boost::bind( &gr_top_block::run, fg.get(), 100000  
) );


Best regards,

Dimitri




On Thu, 09 Feb 2012 20:29:26 +0100, David <kktmp1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Same error here...
>
> Any ideas ?
>
> Is this list alive ?
>
> BR.
>
> nadie at Home1:~/osmoGMR/osmo-gmr/utils/gmr_multi_rx$ make TARGET=fcd
>
> g++ -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused -O2 -DHAVE_FCD -I/usr/local/include
> -I/usr/local/include/gnuradio    -c -o gmr_multi_rx.o gmr_multi_rx.cpp
> In file included from /usr/include/boost/mem_fn.hpp:22:0,
>
>                  from /usr/include/boost/bind/bind.hpp:26,
>                  from /usr/include/boost/bind.hpp:22,
>                  from gmr_multi_rx.cpp:65:
> /usr/include/boost/bind/mem_fn.hpp: In member function ‘R&
> boost::_mfi::dm<R, T>::operator()(T*) const [with R = void(int), T =
> gr_top_block]’:
> /usr/include/boost/bind/bind.hpp:243:60:   instantiated from ‘R
> boost::_bi::list1<A1>::operator()(boost::_bi::type<R>, F&, A&, long int)
> [with R = void (&)(int), F = boost::_mfi::dm<void(int), gr_top_block>, A  
> =
> boost::_bi::list0, A1 = boost::_bi::value<gr_top_block*>]’
> /usr/include/boost/bind/bind_template.hpp:20:59:   instantiated from
> ‘boost::_bi::bind_t<R, F, L>::result_type boost::_bi::bind_t<R, F,
> L>::operator()() [with R = void (&)(int), F = boost::_mfi::dm<void(int),
> gr_top_block>, L = boost::_bi::list1<boost::_bi::value<gr_top_block*> >,
> boost::_bi::bind_t<R, F, L>::result_type = void (&)(int)]’
> /usr/include/boost/thread/detail/thread.hpp:61:17:   instantiated from
> ‘void boost::detail::thread_data<F>::run() [with F =
> boost::_bi::bind_t<void (&)(int), boost::_mfi::dm<void(int),  
> gr_top_block>,
> boost::_bi::list1<boost::_bi::value<gr_top_block*> > >]’
> gmr_multi_rx.cpp:540:1:   instantiated from here
> /usr/include/boost/bind/mem_fn.hpp:342:23: error: invalid use of  
> non-static
> member function
>
> make: *** [gmr_multi_rx.o] Error 1
>
>
>
>
>
>
> On Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 6:20 PM, Miguel h <miguelh at rebels.com> wrote:
>
>> I am trying to build osmo-gmr  following instructions from
>> http://gmr.osmocom.org/trac/**wiki/GettingStarted<http://gmr.osmocom.org/trac/wiki/GettingStarted>,  
>> everything went fine until making gmr_multi_rx, same error in Ubuntu
>> 10.10 32bit and Ubuntu 11.10 64bit.
>>
>> Any ideas on fix this?
>> root at signals:~/osmo-gmr/utils/**gmr_multi_rx# make TARGET=fcd
>> g++ -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused -O2 -DHAVE_FCD -I/usr/local/include
>> -I/usr/local/include/gnuradio    -c -o gmr_multi_rx.o gmr_multi_rx.cpp
>>
>> In file included from /usr/include/boost/mem_fn.hpp:**22,
>>
>>                 from /usr/include/boost/bind/bind.**hpp:26,
>>
>>                 from /usr/include/boost/bind.hpp:**22,
>>
>>                 from gmr_multi_rx.cpp:65:
>>
>> /usr/include/boost/bind/mem_**fn.hpp: In member function ‘R&
>> boost::_mfi::dm<R, T>::operator()(T*) const [with R = void(int), T =
>> gr_top_block]’:
>>
>> /usr/include/boost/bind/bind.**hpp:243:   instantiated from ‘R
>> boost::_bi::list1<A1>::**operator()(boost::_bi::type<R>**, F&, A&, long
>> int) [with R = void (&)(int), F = boost::_mfi::dm<void(int),  
>> gr_top_block>,
>> A = boost::_bi::list0, A1 = boost::_bi::value<gr_top_**block*>]’
>>
>> /usr/include/boost/bind/bind_**template.hpp:20:   instantiated from
>> ‘typename boost::_bi::result_traits<R, F>::type boost::_bi::bind_t<R, F,
>> L>::operator()() [with R = void (&)(int), F = boost::_mfi::dm<void(int),
>> gr_top_block>, L = boost::_bi::list1<boost::_bi::**value<gr_top_block*>
>> >]’
>>
>> /usr/include/boost/thread/**detail/thread.hpp:56:   instantiated from
>> ‘void boost::detail::thread_data<F>:**:run() [with F =
>> boost::_bi::bind_t<void (&)(int), boost::_mfi::dm<void(int),  
>> gr_top_block>,
>> boost::_bi::list1<boost::_bi::**value<gr_top_block*> > >]’
>>
>> gmr_multi_rx.cpp:540:   instantiated from here
>>
>> /usr/include/boost/bind/mem_**fn.hpp:342: error: invalid use of
>> non-static member function
>>
>> make: *** [gmr_multi_rx.o] Error 1
>>
>> ---
>> miguelh at rebels.com
>>
>> ------------------------------**------------------------------**----
>> This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program,
>> part of the Horde framework and provided by HomeFreeMail.com.
>>
>>
>>
>>




More information about the gmr mailing list